Offering a clean, sleek design, this height adjustable workstation includes 3-part desk columns and new anti-collision technology for an effective office or home working environment. Simply, touch the paddle to adjust the height.
The A- Frame has been constructed in kiln dried beech, joints morticed tenoned and pinned with a beech dowel (for additional strength).
Higher than the MT Mulberry, the MT A Fusion workstation glides from 730mm to 1375mm in height to cater for all heights.
- 2 x 60mm diameter cable entry holes at rear
- 1 x 500 wide black cable tray
- 2.5 metre connection cable with 3 amp UK plug
- Dimensions of worktop: 25mm deep worktop.
- Mains Voltage: 230 V AC, 50Hz or 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Anti Collision technology (Desk SensorTM)
- ZEROTM power: low standby power consumption only 0.1W
- Max load 150KG evenly spread over desktop
- Max speed 38mm/s unloaded
- Certified according to EN 603351
- Certified according to UL962
MT A TENON
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Because of our industrial background we have designed the MT Millar to conform to:
DIN EN 527-1:2001
(LVD) 2014/35/EC (low voltage directive),
(EMC) 2014/30/EC (electromagnetic compatibility)
(RoHS2) 2011/65/EC (RoHS directive)
(MD) Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC