Offering a clean, sleek design, this height adjustable workstation includes 3-part desk columns and new anti-collision technology for an effective office or home working environment. Simply, touch the paddle to adjust the height.
The A- Frame has been constructed in kiln dried beech, joints morticed tenoned and pinned with a beech dowel (for additional strength).
Higher than the MT Mulberry, the MT A Fusion workstation glides from 730mm to 1375mm in height to cater for all heights.
We're proud to say that our desks are UK designed and manufactured 🇬🇧
- 2 x 60mm diameter cable entry holes at rear
- 2.5 metre connection cable with 3 amp UK plug
- Dimensions of worktop: 25mm deep worktop.
- Mains Voltage: 230 V AC, 50Hz or 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Anti Collision technology (Desk SensorTM)
- ZEROTM power: low standby power consumption only 0.1W
- Max load 150KG evenly spread over desktop
- Max speed 38mm/s unloaded
- Certified according to EN 603351
- Certified according to UL962
Delivery to England is free of charge. Shipping to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and UK islands (Orkney, Isle of Man, etc) is priced upon request depending on external courier charges.
MT A TENON
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Because of our industrial background we have designed the MT Millar to conform to:
DIN EN 527-1:2001
(LVD) 2014/35/EC (low voltage directive),
(EMC) 2014/30/EC (electromagnetic compatibility)
(RoHS2) 2011/65/EC (RoHS directive)
(MD) Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC