• Quick action tension control
• Gaslight with mechanical depth-springing
• Backrest with membrane cover
• Height adjustable plastic armrests
• Choice of seat & back rest cover
• Black base
Delivery to England is free of charge. Shipping to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and UK islands (Orkney, Isle of Man, etc) is priced upon request depending on external courier charges.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations and refunds for online orders
The following information applies only to orders placed via the MT Millar website. For company purchase orders please contact us directly.
Please note the following conditions do not apply to bespoke items ordered from us. If this is the case, it will be indicated to you at the time of purchase.
If, after having placed your order, you have a change of heart for whatever reason, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by post direct to the Online Store or by e-mail. Once we acknowledge receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a full refund using the same method as your original payment.
Returns after delivery
You have 14 calendar days from receipt of your products in which to advise us that you do not want to keep the order. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by post direct to the Online Store or by e-mail.
Please note, we do not accept returns of partially assembled flat pack workstation, they need to be un-opened, unused and still in their original packaging.
You can return your order to us to receive a full refund. If you would like us to collect the items on your behalf, we will charge you £65.
If we are collecting the items from you, we ask that you do the following to assist with uplift of the goods:
- Ensure that the workstation is returned in the condition in which it was received. We will not be able to refund the goods in full if there are any signs of damage or misuse
- Please make the workstation is available for collection within 14 calendar days
- We will refund to you all monies paid, for the items being returned (excluding the cost of collection of the goods), once the goods are back at our warehouse and have been inspected
Please note for card refunds it can take up to 7 working days from the date that we process the repayment for your account provider to re-credit you with the amount due.
Naturally we aim to deliver all our Workstations in good condition. We have spent many hours talking to our suppliers about packing and shipping our products so they arrive safely. We are constantly looking for ways to improve these standards.
It is disappointing for you and us when occasionally things go wrong. When your order has been unwrapped in your home and there are signs of transit damage, this is what to do:
- The delivery team will need to complete an incident report form to record the problem. Please take photographs of the packaging to accompany this report. They will ask you to sign it
- Once completed It will be logged against your order number, and assessed for action
- A technician will contact you and arrange to visit and repair the problem to manufacturing standards, generally within 7 days. If he/she cannot resolve the matter on the first visit and parts are required, we will try to source them as quickly as possible
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the product, or give a full refund. The goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of MT Millar, and must be in our possession before monies are refunded
- A full refund shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise
You are welcome to contact us any time if you have any further questions please E-mail us and we will do our best to assist you.