UPRIGHT SWIVEL CHAIR
high backrest for high level working
The Quarterback swivel office chair provides a touch of elegance that not only looks great but is functional too. Ergonomics being a key factor here with the high backrest to secure the back firmly in position which in turn helps to increase concentration and productivity.
The perfect ergonomics reduces pressure
As well as being height adjustable, the Quarterback chair ensures a focus on ergonomics is included with this chair- comfort, space and posture have all been included in the design to make sure the user can sit comfortably without needing to worry about slouching.
BACK IS SO IMPORTANT
Three types of backrest are available for the Quarterback. Choose from mesh, slim upholstery and full upholstery for your chair.
For mesh, the innovative 3D membrane allows light to shine through, creates a spacious impression whilst also offering privacy to the user.
Slim upholstery focuses the Quarterback's dynamic lines and is evidence that sitting comfort is not about the thickness of the upholstery.
Full upholstery provides all the comfort of an upholstered model yet the slimline membrane offers a sleek design.
exactly how you'd like it
The Quarterback can be personalised with a variety of components to provide a truly bespoke chair for your comfort. Armrests, sliding seat pad, headrest and castors can all be adjusted with different options.
variety of options
The vibrant lines of design and its dramatic silhouette along with a huge range of customisable variations of the Quarterback, make for a truly great chair.
We offer a range of colours and materials for both the backrest and frame to make sure the Quarterback can fit into any working space.
Recommended for user weights up to 120 kg
• Anatomically shaped seating surface with pelvis support, seat hollow and rounded front edge of seat
• Shaped foam (polyurethane foam)
• Upholstery thickness 50 mm
• Optional sliding seat with seat depth 380 - 440 mm (mesh), 390 - 450 mm (slim + upholstery)
• Width 490 mm, depth 415 mm• Generously proportioned backrest suitable for almost every body size
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS
• Gaslift with mechanical depth-springing: reinforced cushioning of the body‘s weight even in the lowest seat position, height adjustment 400 - 520 mm
• Optional gaslift for infinitely variable height adjustment 400 - 520 mm
• Optional gaslift for counter design with footring• Can be optionally omitted from the basic model
• Basic base in polyamide, glass-fibre reinforced, black
• Optional aluminium base, powder-coated, black, white aluminium, white or polished aluminium
• Hard or soft castors with 65 mm diameter
• Membrane cover in five colours (self-supporting knitted fabric of 100% Polyester)
• Optional full upholstery with textile supporting structure, completely covered with cover fabrics from the Sedus collection
• Optional comfort membrane made of self-supporting knitted fabric like the mesh backrest, but back of membrane quilted with 10 mm cut foam and neutral grey fabric (Atlantic 9AT_A60025)
• Integrated lumbar adjustment, height adjustment 80 mm, option with or without lumbar adjustment
• Optional lumbar support depth adjustment (20 mm); for backrest with membrane cover or with comfort membrane
• Optional neck support with height (80 mm) and tilt adjustment (25°), for models in fabric in black vinyl, for models in leather, the leather colour matches the upholstery choice
• Optional coat hanger in conjunction with neck support
• Height-adjustable plastic armrests (3611) in black or white, height adjustment 100 mm (190 - 290 mm), clear width 490 - 510 mm
• Optionally available 4D adjustable armrests in black with Softtouch pads, aluminium support in black (3414) or polished (3484), height adjustment: 100 mm (190 - 290 mm), inside width 450 – 500 mm with parallel armrests, inside width 360 – 510 mm by swivelling the pads (distance between armrest front edges)• Hard or soft castors at the customer‘s option
• Similar mechanism with quick-action tension control: balanced force curve due to coordinated spring concept
• Seat and backrest move completely synchronised with the body
• Synchronicity relationship between seat and backrest 1:3
• Backrest inclination to approx. 23°, can be locked in two positions
• Optional seat-inclination adjustment mechanism (- 4°) for even less pressure on the upper thighs
• Adaptation to different user weights enables sensitive latching of the rapid adjustment mechanism (leaning pressure 450 - 1500N [10N = 1 kg])
• Permanent back support even when the backrest is inclined backwards at a wide angle, due to uniform force distribution of the mechanical springs
GS label by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH / DIN EN 1335
Ergonomics Certificate of TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH
Tested for harmful substances of TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH
QUALITY OFFICE quality seal
AGR quality seal - Healthy Backs Campaign
Awarded BLAUER ENGEL
Red Dot Award 2014, Winner
German Design Award 2016, Nominee